Battery-Operated Crimping Tool PressMax 14-A
Time-saving and patented wide crimps of 400 mm2 (K 38) according to DIN underline the PressMax 14-A‘s leading market position in the class of battery-powered manual tools. This adds to its range of applications, especially in the electrical industry and overhead line construction, e.g. 265/35 connector (K38) and tubular busbar clamps (K34).Benefits:
- Safe one-hand operation thanks to light-weight and well-balanced design with non-slip housing.
- Safe crimping even in confined spaces by narrow,rotatable crimping head with LED for lighting the working area.
- Standard spring and pin crimping dies.
- Very short crimping cycles by optimized 2-step hydraulic system.
- The accessories are interchangeable within the battery-operated hydraulic tool series from PFISTERER
- Battery operated crimping tool PressMax 14-A
- Lithium-ion battery IPP-30
- Battery charger IMC-1 (AC)
- Carrying strap and transportation case
|Article no.||305 909 024|
|Crimping range Al/Cu according to DIN 48083||(mm2)||10 - 400|
|Crimping range ACSR cables||(mm2)||16 - 340 / 2,5 - 40|
|Crimping range prerounding||(mm2)||16 - 300 SM, 25 - 300 SE|
|Crimping range H-/C-clamps||(mm2)||50 - 120|
|Crimping range double crimping cable lugs||(mm2)||50 - 120|
|Dimensions||(mm)||365 x 76 x 265|
DownloadsData sheet as pdf-file
We reserve the right to make technical changes.